AST TV Channel - Awareness TV Channel
(Talent Hunt Group Talk Shows, Community Development Services Programs):
If yourself or anyone you know want to talk on Social Issues on All Solutions Team - TV Channel Network - yourself may contact or refer.
How to Deal With Negative People
How to Turn a Negative Situation into a Positive One
ANT Philosophy - Ants never quit - they are going somewhere - you stop them - they found alternate way - till they die or find it, Ants think in winter of summer and in summer think winter.The Ant Philosophy by Jim Rohn
How to Deal with Negative People: You can’t always just “get rid of” negative people – is result of weak will. People say, just be around positive people. Sometimes they are your family, friends, coworkers, lovers. Where can we go where everyone is positive????? They may be very critical, harsh, commenting on you, complaining about weather, news. People have bad days. Even you. So, if you can’t rid someone from your life, how do you deal? Negative people will always be around, so here are some ideas to help you develop character to deal with them:
Use their energy to develop your character. Use this experience as a personal challenge to stay centered and remain in charge of your own energetic and emotional levels. When you find; then don’t sit there and don’t become victim. Don’t let yourself assume their energy and go home with negative energy. Let negativity be a cue to breathe and challenge yourself. Isn’t this an empowering thought? Am I handing over my energy to them and giving them my control of energy. This is test moment. Rather than allowing someone’s negativity to reduce you to the victim role let it remind you that you are in command of your thoughts and emotions. Be present right there, no need to run away. Use the situation. If you complain, it means that you are letting them win. Now negativity is induced in you and you lost, you are not winning. If you barbade or make fun, even then you are trapped in their pool of pessimism. You drowned.
Empathize. We really don’t know someone’s entire story. Isn’t it true that we all have bad days? Don’t you get negative once in a while? If so, then instead of getting mad or fighting, seek to understand what someone is facing or going through. That’s how we tap into our own humanity and compassion, and those things become a flood of good energy that washes away the negativity. Compassion wins.
Shift it. Instead of pointing out someone’s negative energy, you can use tools like humor, appreciation and playfulness to shift the energy. Take it as another challenge to introduce positivity to the scene. Not only will this skill help the person you’re dealing with, it’ll also help you develop your leadership skills and your capacity to start movements.
Enroll them. Instead of blaming or labeling “negative” people in hopes of making them change, you can simply make a direct request. Ask that they bring more awareness to their energy in order to improve your relationship and time together. Invite them to take power and responsibility over the direction and positivity of your relationship. Don’t minimize with them, they are 7 billion.
How To Turn A Negative Situation Into A Positive One
Negative emotions are the single biggest enemy that any of us have.
If we had no negative emotions, our lives would be wonderful — as would our relationships, our health and everything else. I’ve spent more than 4,000 hours studying this, and today I will be providing you with some strategies for turning negative situations into positive ones.
Where Do Negative Emotions Come From? The great business of life is to eliminate negative emotions. To solve this, we have to answer the question: Where do negative emotions come from?
Almost all negative emotions depend on blaming someone or something else for negative situations that happen in their life. The problem here then, is that people hold on to those negative emotions, even if they cannot change the outcome and are angry about it.
The Key To Eliminating Negative Emotions - The key to eliminating negative emotions is this:
Take responsibility for yourself, your reactions and your situation.
You cannot take responsibility for your life, your situation, and your reactions and be negative at the same time. Your mind can only focus on one thought at a time, positive or negative.
So anytime you feel negative say to yourself over and over again:
“I am responsible.”
You might be thinking right now: “But Brian, in a situation involving other people, how can I be responsible for what they did?”
Here’s how: In every situation, whether it involves you directly or not, you are always at least partially responsible for what happened.
You got yourself into the situation, you stayed in the situation, you did or said certain things in the situation, so you’re not completely innocent. You at least had something to do with it.
Here’s another possibility: Let’s say you had nothing to do with the negative situation, maybe you weren’t involved at all. You’re still responsible for how you respond to it.
This is what is called your ‘response-ability’ — your ability to respond in a positive way. And again, to respond in a positive way, you simply repeat to yourself “I am responsible.”
You Have Complete Control: The truth is nobody can make you feel negative, other than you. If you think about things that make you feel unhappy or angry, you are going to feel negative. If you think about things that make you happy and excited about your life, you will feel positive.
The most important thing to remember about negative feelings is this: you have complete control over the way you feel, the way you respond to any situation and the things you think about at any minute of the day.
Exercise your ability to respond positively, take responsibility for your role in negative situations, and allow yourself to let go of negative feelings that might be trapped inside of you.
“Accept complete responsibility for every part of your life. Refuse to blame others or make excuses.”
14 Ways Positive People Separate Themselves From Negative Energy
Negative energy can be found almost everywhere. There are people complaining about life constantly, practicing bad habits and bringing you down. The emotions they spread influence your thoughts and actions in a bad way so avoiding the sources of negative energy is obligatory if you want to be more successful.
Everyone can be easily affected by negative emotions and the only exceptions are people who learned how to deal with it. These 14 Ways will show you how positive people handle negativity so you can apply it to your life.
1. They create happiness from within: Happy people don’t base their happiness on external stimulations. They realize once the stimulant is gone, their mood would be ruined. Instead, they look for internal sources of positive energy and practice mindfulness.
2. They practice positive thinking: Thoughts influence your actions, so, if you think negatively, there’s no bright future ahead of you. Positive people don’t believe in the excuses their minds come up with. Through positive affirmations and finding the good side of any problem, they make sure they are mentally set up for success.
3. They look for reasons to believe in themselves: “Never let the negativity get to you. There are a lot of people you have to plow through, but as long you believe in yourself, that’s all that matters.” There are endless reasons to believe in yourself even if you feel completely helpless and worthless. These negative thoughts are temporary obstacles and most of the time, they are made-up.
4. They cut off negative people: Your surroundings have a tremendous impact on yourself. If you spend time with positive people, you are more likely to be happy and content. On the other hand, if you are too close to naysayers and complainers, you will have a hard time removing the negativity from your life.
Use these 9 tips to deal with negative people.
5. They train regularly: Physical training is associated with releasing endorphins which are responsible for “feeling good.” Treating your body the right way pays off and results in reduced stress and boosted happiness. On the other hand, if you ignore your body’s needs, it will let you experience the negative consequences soon enough.
6. They spend time in the nature: Being in the nature clears your mind and relaxes your body. Positive people dedicate a part of their day to get outside and admire the beauty of our planet. It’s a great way to charge your batteries!
7. They avoid impulsive spending: Nowadays, extra deals and sales fight for your attention, so it’s easy to end up lost in the buying mode. Whereas excessive buying may make you feel better instantly, from a long-term perspective, it’s an unhealthy habit positive people avoid at all costs. They would rather invest in experiences to discover the world and create some great memories.
8. They accept failure: Positive people embrace failure as they realize it’s the only way to learn and grow. Whenever they collapse, they work hard to get at the top again instead of giving up. Even though a failure brings negative emotions, they comprehend these are brief and will fade away quickly. To accelerate the process, they keep thinking positively.
9. They take full responsibility: Positive people always give themselves the responsibility for what happens in their lives. Whether it’s a success or failure, it’s always an effect of their actions and thoughts. A positive person will never blame external factors and focus on things within the reach that could be improved. By doing that, they pursue being better and experience constant progress instead of getting frustrated by things out of their control.
10. They learn to control their thoughts: A mind can be easily brought out of control by sudden negative thoughts. Positive individuals know if they don’t control their thoughts, they will lose control over their actions and behaviors. For this reason, they practice mind control, for example through meditation.
11. They devote some time to relax: Instead of trying to be perfect, positive people realize sometimes you need to slow down, make your goals and ambitions secondary and simply loosen up. By doing this, they avoid burning out which would cause unnecessary negative energy. In a nutshell, they take a step back to move further the next day.
12. They believe there’s always a solution: Sometimes, life hits you hopelessly hard. At these moments, you tend to doubt your abilities to solve the current problem. The fact is, there’s always a way to overcome an obstacle and positive people keep that in mind. Even if they reach rock bottom, they believe it happens so they can get to the top even stronger.
13. They know when to say no: The value of saying ‘no’ and ‘yes’ at the right moment is priceless. Opposed to misconceptions, these two words have an immense power and how you use them dictates what happens in your life. Positive people focus on their priorities instead pleasing others. That’s why they know there are many things you don’t need to say yes to.
14. They don’t look for anyone’s approval: If you let others’ opinions paralyze you, you will have a hard time feeling good and happy. Many people are afraid of not getting validation and being criticized. Positive individuals think and act quite the opposite. They use disapproval as an indicator of being authentic and true. The fact is, there are countless things you don’t need anyone’s approval for though you think you do.
“A characterless man is like a pot with many holes, useless for carrying water or for storing it. Renounce (disown, reject) and win Peace.” Bad company corrupts good character. Character is like the foundation of a house -- it is below the surface. Integrity (honesty, truthfulness, honor) has no need of rules. When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost.
It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through. Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them. Good character is not formed in a week or a month. It is created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good character. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
The greatest legacy one can pass on to one's children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one's life, but rather a legacy of character and faith. Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. The qualities of a great man are "vision, integrity, courage, understanding, the power of articulation, and profundity of character." Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.